Another one bites the dust…

So I offered my enclosed trailer to a friend this weekend who was moving. Problem was, it was full of random stuff.  My hubby was not looking forward to this day but we all knew it had to happen. Plus were tired of quads in our dining room (the garage has been converted to our dining room & playroom), they needed to go back in the trailer.

20 minutes later the deed was done. It went FAST. And why? Because 90% of it I tossed. We made a pile at the edge of the road and let it loose. Cloth diaper covers? Goodbye and you smell. Broken bike pieces? Goodbye. And the other 10% of that stayed is because it can be donated or sold. Very little of it will stay with us.

So we are getting there. Little by little. Or should I say enclosed trailer by enclosed trailer? 🙂

Advertisements

About theprovidentpantry

Mother, wife, small business owner but most importantly I am a daughter of the King!
This entry was posted in Organizing. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s